Click 2x
to zoom
  • Contemporary - BOWLS large cotton rug - TARTARUGA
  • Contemporary - BOWLS large cotton rug - TARTARUGA
  • Contemporary - BOWLS large cotton rug - TARTARUGA
  • Contemporary - BOWLS large cotton rug - TARTARUGA
  • Contemporary - BOWLS large cotton rug - TARTARUGA
  • Contemporary - BOWLS large cotton rug - TARTARUGA
  • Contemporary - BOWLS large cotton rug - TARTARUGA
New TARTARUGA Add

BOWLS large cotton rug

Details : 
Handmade, Limited édition
Collection : 
Fav stuff

Product description

BOWLS is a reversible, washable and vegan hand woven cotton rug. Over 90% of used material comes from textiles recycling. It’s a waste generated in mass knitwear production; it consists mostly cotton fibers. Remaining 10% is a high quality linen thread used as a warp. The design will be produced in limited number of pieces: 10 in the small size and 10 in large. Every rug is signed; bear a serial number and names of designer and maker. 2% of income is intended to charity. Dimentions: small | 31×52 in | 80×140 cm large| 51×79 in | 130×200 cm

Product specifications

Product specifications, prices: create an account or login to view the details of this product

By logging in, you will be able to view complete information about this product (product specifications, prices and minimum quantities, Conditions and delivery details ).

Login Create an account

Delivery

Log in to see product details

Brand Description

TARTARUGA WIKTORIA PODOLEC
Ul. Bohdanowicza, 2
93552 Lodz
Poland
Tel. Show phone number

Add

Contact the brand

From 4 to 18 September
find all the products of this brand on its Digital Showroom

By using this website you consent to the use of cookies in order to provide you with the best experience we can.
For more information, click here.

Close
Access your account
Do you already have an account?

If you have a Maison&Objet account, you may use the same login ID and password

  1.  

    Forgotten your password?

Join MOM!

The platform is reserved exclusively for decor, design, and lifestyle professionals.

Get in touch with over 6000 suppliers
Discover all the specs on their products
Save your favorites
Close